Pages

Welcome to my life,

I'm starting to feel like I might be treading water instead of drowning. Hopefully it keeps up though, I always have that feeling where its all going good... until I fall flat on my face. 

I shake and I quiver,
but I know I can't run,
I've got things to do, 
as I come undone.

My mind is jumbled,
I won't be outdone,
my life rushes past,
as I come undone.

Yelling, screaming, fighting,
the battle's just begun,
I won't go down easily,
as I come undone.

Their tears and their sorrows, 
I must be the one,
so save everybody,
as I come undone.

I look into the mirror,
and see what I've become,
I know what I look like, 
as I come undone. 

I wrote that awhile ago. Not too great, a lot of sloppy rhyming, but that meant a lot to be at the time. 

Also, blogger is becoming a hassle already.. Or really, my sister who keeps nagging me to post is. Boo, you whore. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment